[macvoiceover] Re: Fusion question

  • From: Cheryl Homiak <chomiak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 09:15:26 -0500

Well, you shut down Windows per normal as you would usually shut down Windows. Then if you also want to quit the vmware fusion application, you do command-q while in that window after Windows has completely shut down.

--
Cheryl
"Let the words of my mouth,

On Aug 18, 2009, at 8:57 AM, Ginny Owens wrote:

Howdy.
This is slightly OT, but I'm hoping someone won't mind tossing me a quick answer. When one is ready to get out of Fusion, is there a command to use? If so, is it a Windows command or a Mac command. I'm helping someone with her mac, and I don't know anything about Fusion since I always used Bootcamp, but I've been able to start it...just don't know how to get out of it.
Thanks.

Ginny Owens
Official site:  http://www.ginnyowens.com
MySpace:  http://www.myspace.com/ginnyowens