[macvoiceover] Re: Found them

  • From: "Sara" <push649@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 09:29:05 -0500

The salesman told me more ram and bigger hard drives. Maybe a price drop. I think a price drop would be nice even with the same hardware. I want one, but I will wait until they change I guess or until I have the cash. lol

I still haven't ruled out the Mac Pro.
I liked it best but of course it's the most money...why do I always pick the most expensive things? lol
Sara
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>