[macvoiceover] Re: Found them

  • From: "David Truong" <bnfiles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 07:43:12 +1000

HI Sara,

Yes, I do have a Mac Mini but as the guy told me at the Apple shop, they are
really only a bridge to getting a real Mac.  Basically he told me Mac Mini's
are designed to give a new user a taste of life with the Mac with the view
you will like it then buy a better one.  I will keep my Mac mini as it will
be the perfect portable computer for those hotels I tend to go to on my
sporting travels.

The new Mac will replace my current Windows machine with my machine being
passed to my partner.  I didn't mean MRS in my previous message as we are
not married - if that really mattered smile.  As I said to her when she
asked about getting married "You organise it and I'll turn up" :).

David Truong

EMail and Messenger:
davidtruong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Skype:  blindboxer1967