[macvoiceover] Form Question

  • From: Richie Gardenhire <richie.gardenhire@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 14:12:18 -0800

I just purchased a Mobile Me subscription and paid cash for it. Yet when I go to fill out the registration form, it wants my credit card information. Is there a workaround, since the subscription is already paid and how can I prevent my credit card from being charged again for the same amount I paid? Thanks in advance. Richie Gardenhire, Anchorage, Alaska.