[macvoiceover] Finding freinds by email address on Facebook

Trying to find a friend on Facebook, but it's a really common name. Figured
I'ds use an email address, but when I did Voiceover told me the html content
was empty. Itried again and happened to mistype the address, and a real page
came up, so it appears that only the accurate search term gives me the empty
result.

Anyone have any clue as to why this is happening? Unfortunately I have no
sighted assistance around to read my screen for me.

Oh, and I've tried switching browser in the Safari user agent selection menu,
no change there.

Peace,

Ian