[macvoiceover] Re: Finding an External Drive on the MAC

it should appear on your desktop.
On Mar 24, 2008, at 10:49 AM, Dave Wilkinson wrote:

I know this is going to be an easy thing to do, but I am not having any luck here. I have the Stream plugged into the MAC. Where should I see the Stream as an external drive?

Thanks.
Dave

John W. Hess & Barclay the WonderLab