[macvoiceover] Re: File conversion issue.

Hi John
Vlc can do this if you set its audio output to be a file then play the .avi. It'll generate a wave file of the audio. I've heard of some people having an issue where the movie is played at normal speed, so that it takes as long to generate the audio file as it would to watch the movie, but I haven't had this issue and I've used it a few times. Also, quicktime pro can do this which is what I use currently by exporting the audio track from the movie.

On Jul 30, 2008, at 02:40, John Moore wrote:

Hey all. I am trying to take the audio out of a .avi file and convert it to mp3. I thougoht Switch would do the job, and it acted like it was, but I went in and found out that it had not converted it at all. Is there an accessible program I can use to do this? Thanks a lot.