[macvoiceover] Facebook Again

  • From: Jeff Kisecker <kisecker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 10:04:16 -0500

Hi:

For several months, I have been able to use the regular site for facebook quite
well.  Now it appears they have changed it yet again.  :(  Anyone else had this
problem?

I Can no longer edit the information from those who post.  For example, I don't
like to see the likes and comments, so when I come across someone who I haven't
yet removed this function, I could always hit enter on their picture and a menu
of options came up.  No such luck anymore.