[macvoiceover] FaceBook chat

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 13:24:26 -0400

Hi folks,

I have taken a look at FaceBook chat this morning and did a little comparing.

FaceBook chat is ok and works quite well, however,  FaceBook lite seems a
little easier to use, but, that said I can use both.

With help from those on the list I now have Adium set up and I have 3 chat
services including FaceBook chat on one list and that is easier yet.  Adium
will read the incoming FaceBook message and with FaceBook chat you get the pop
and you need to arrow to the message.

I guess I am getting lazy in my old age.

HTH.

Keith Reedy

Click the link below to download MP3's of Keith Reedy's music as a gift from
Bibles For The Blind.

http://biblesfortheblind.org/download_music.shtml

God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.  J Hudson Taylor.