[macvoiceover] Re: Expanding radio stations in iTunes

  • From: Cara Quinn <Cara-Quinn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 19:44:43 -0800

Very strange, I just did these exact steps and it works here. Are you sure you're actually pressing control and option? Remember, the VO keys are control and option, and not the function key.

Also, are you interacting with the list of categories?… If not, then try that. I'd assume you are, but this will make a diff.

When a category is expanded, you'll be able to tell as then arrowing down the list will show the stations within that category.

Smiles,

Cara  :)

,
On Jan 1, 2009, at 5:28 PM, E.J. Zufelt wrote:

Good evening Cara,

This doesn't seem to be working.

1. Open iTunes.

2. Down arrow to Radio.