[macvoiceover] Editing in Amadeus Pro

  • From: "James & Nash" <james.austin1984@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mac Voice Over <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 21:49:39 +0100

Hi listers,

Could someone please explain to me how to edit in Amadeus Pro using Voice over?
I am probably being really dumb and missing something really obvious, but I
cannot work out how to do it. I've navigated the window and I cannot seem to
find anything that sounds like it could be to do with editing.

Thanks for any help
TC
James >