[macvoiceover] Re: Edit fields was Re: Learning the keyboard.

  • From: "David Poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 18:34:35 -0400

this is fixed behaviour since the cursor is never on a character but between
characters when it is at rest, changing direction will repeat the character
on the way back.  Note, it is helpful in that it is a more precise way of
measuring your position with respect to a character.  This is not voice over
behavior but voiceover reflecting the behavior of the user interface.