[macvoiceover] Drivers for Fusion

  • From: VaShaun Jones <vashaun.jones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 11:20:59 -0500

Listers I can't find my disc that have the drivers on them for Fusion that has
the keyboard and other driver info on it. I wonder if these tools can be
downloaded. If so, where? Also does the below article from TUAW mean I will
have them automatically or is it just for Bootcamp or are they not the same
drivers?

Thanks in advance,>