[macvoiceover] Dragon Naturally Speaking and VoiceOver

  • From: Ray Campbell <ray.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 19:46:48 +0000

Hello:

Is there anyone successfully using Dragon Naturally Speaking on an iMac with
VoiceOver?  If so, were you able to read the training materials needed to get
Dragon to learn your voice patterns?

Thanks,

Ray Campbell, Adaptive Technology Help Desk Technician
The Chicago Lighthouse for People Who Are Blind or Visually Impaired
1850 W. Roosevelt Road
Chicago, IL  60608
312.997.3651 (Voice/Relay) or 888.825.0080 (Voice/Relay)
ray.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.chicagolighthouse.org