[macvoiceover] Dragging with VO in the disk utility?

  • From: "Robin Kipp" <robin.kipp@xxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 18:55:28 +0200

Hi all,
I have a disk image that I'd like to copy to an external hard drive
using the restore tab in the Disk Utility. I can select the image
without any problems, but then it says I should drag the target volume
from the table where it lists all the available volumes in the computer.
Is this possible with VO? If yes, can someone please tell me how to do
it?
Thanks!!!
Robin