[macvoiceover] Re: Double mouse click

  • From: Marcy Weinberg <rhymingmom1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 06:53:28 -0400

1. VO to the horizontal splitter and interact with it.

2. Use the arrows to place the value at 0%.

3. Stop interacting with the splitter.

4. Route the mouse cursor to the vo cursor with vo-command-f5.

5. Tap the bottom right corner of the track pad twice in a fairly quick motion,
and the preview pane (pain!) should vanish.

This should work, but you may have to try it several, or more than several,
times before it finally does the trick.

On May 28, 2010, at 5:27 AM, Steve Griffiths wrote:

> When I explore my Inbox with VO-Right, under the message table I have a
> horizontal splitter and then the message content  which is a preview area.
> The horizontal splitter can be double-clicked with the mouse to remove the
> preview area - how do I do this with the keyboard?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Steve>

Marcy
Hope you're having a nice day!