[macvoiceover] Don't be alarmed if you get a package exception

  • From: Cheryl Homiak <cahomiak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 12:04:17 -0500

Hi all.

I was rather alarmed when I checked my iPad tracking number and the website
said my package had experienced an exception. Of course I called Apple
immediately and was told that what this apparently means is that UPS had to
hold the package so that it would not arrive before the 3rd. I'll be watching
for a change on the status by Thursday but thought I should warn anybody else
that might get a indication like this and be concerned.

--
Cheryl

Go beyond the Easter story this year;
meet Immanuel (God with us),