[macvoiceover] Re: Does the new mac book support the track pad commander?

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 12:15:04 -0500

Yup,

I'm just gathering information for a perspective Mac buyer. thank you all very much for your first hand experience with these products. The specs on the apple site can only do so much.
On Nov 8, 2009, at 7:21 AM, Bryan Smart wrote:

Really consider the Pro. The aluminum uni body construction is so much more solid than the plastic model. You'd need to be on a very tight budget to save $200 by getting plastic.

Bryan