[macvoiceover] Disappearing menu

  • From: Cheryl Ann Homiak <cahomiak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 20:06:13 -0500 (CDT)

I know I posted about this a long time ago and got an answer but I can't remember the solution. What do you do when you can't access your status menu? When I do vokeys-m the application menu for the application I'm in comes up; when I do vokeys-m again, it doesn't change; when I do vokeys-m the third time, spotlight comes up. How do I get the status menu back? Isn't there also a keyboard combination for that menu?

Thanks and sorry for the repetition.

--
Cheryl

"Let the words of my mouth,