[macvoiceover] Re: Different voices when interacting?

  • From: "Ian Edwards" <ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 19:53:00 -0600

Yup, using VO J to jump back and forth from message table to message text, as outlined in the VoiceOver getting started guide.

So if the getting started guide doesn't have the ideal way to use Mail, where can a guy turn for a how to?

Cheers,

Ian

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ricardo Walker" <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>