[macvoiceover] Re: Desperately Nneed help.

  • From: vashaun jones <vashaun.jones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 16:40:12 -0400

In the Audio Hijack Pro Application under the Audio Hijack menu you will see a item that says install extras. This is what you need for the instant hijack and sound flower plug ins.

On Apr 26, 2008, at 1:00 PM, Shane Jackson wrote:

John, when it says debugging, just VO right to Done and hit VO space on it. The program will then load. Audio Hijack is one of the easiest programs I've ever used with the Mac, so you shouldn't have any problem with it. I hope this is helpful to you.
On Apr 26, 2008, at 11:55 AM, John Moore wrote:

It didn't work. When I reinstalled it last night, it still said
"debugging." How do I install those things?

On 4/26/08, vashaun jones <vashaun.jones@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
You have to reinstall Audio Hijack and the application, mic, or sound
source needs to be selected in the table. I only use it for minor
recording, so I really can't help with Amadeus Pro because I just use it for batch processing. With Audio Hijack Pro you just didn't choose
a sound source. Also you need to install the instant hijack
capabilities and the Sound Flower plug ins.
On Apr 25, 2008, at 9:01 PM, John Moore wrote:

Hey all. I am really liking Amadeus Pro better than Cacophony, but
there is something I'm trying to figure out. I haven't bought Amadeus yet, so I still have a 30-day trial. However, once I start recording, I can't stop. Can someone please tell me how to stop a recording when I'm finished with it? Adding tracks seems easy. Just click Add Track, and then I need to figure out how to get a file to play in that track so I can record some vocals in another track. Also, Audio Hijack Pro is crashing. I'm trying to evaluate before buying, and when I click on it, it said "debugging" then quit. I sent a report to Apple. The odd
thing was, it worked once. However, whenever I tried to record, it
said "target application not set." I want to test out Skype recording and I can't get it to work. Also how do you guys get VO to record in
it? I can't even do that in Amadeus, which is actually a blessing
because I don't want screen readers to get in the way of my multitrack recordings. I'm coasterfreak88 on Skype, if anyone wants to add me to talk about this. Thanks for the help. BTW, I uninstalled Audio Hijack.

Manage your subscription by using the web interface on the link
below.

John Moore

Shane Jackson
Vestavia Hills, Alabama, USA.