[macvoiceover] Re: Dashboard widgets.

  • From: Ignasi Cambra <ignasicambra@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 22:04:57 -0500

Widgets really don't take much memory anyway, unless you are using many many of
them, or just widgets that happen to use many system resources. I always have
my weather opened, and two or three more and it doesn't do anything bad to me.
Everyone who hasen't experimented with these should really get to it... They
are great!