[macvoiceover] Dashboard navigation with Voiceover

  • From: "Frank Ventura" <Frank.Ventura@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 02:58:35 -0400

Hi all, can someone kindly point me in the direction of a primer on how
to navigate through the dashboard and how to select Widggets and open
them using Voiceover. I have found commands in the VO menu to close a
widget or bring it to the background but cannot figure out how to move
from widget to widget in the dashboard. I can open the dashboard with F4
and it lands on calculator but it seems like I am stuck there and I
cannot move to the other widgets.
Thanks, and apologies if this is real basic stuff.
Frank Ventura