[macvoiceover] Dashboard

  • From: Ignasi Cambra <ignasicambra@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 11:47:24 -0500

Hello,
Is it possible to use the Dashboard with VO? When I open it, it's impossible to do anything other than using the calculator widget. I press f12 to open it, and pressing VO+arrows doesn't do anything. If I press VO+shift+down arrow it interacts with the calculator thing, but that's all. How do I use other widgets? How do I move between them?
Thanks!

Ignasi