[macvoiceover] Re: Creating and Editing Text Files

  • From: Mary <nightbird11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2010 22:48:30 -0400

Jeff,

I had the same problems with TextEdit.  To make a document plain text, go to
the Format menu and choose "Make plain text".  The shortcut is command-shift-t.

As for the file issue, I have the same problem and it's frustrating.  the
question is, how can you get TextEdit to same items in the folder you want?
Although I have tried going to the HD drive in the popup menu as someone
suggested, I can't get to the folder I want.  The ones that are in the popup
menu seem to be the only ones available.  Please help!

Mary