[macvoiceover] Re: Creating a playlist in itunes.

  • From: Cheryl Homiak <chomiak7737@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 12:42:19 -0600 (CST)

One addition to Keith's description. You may have to hit space in the text field to make sure all of the "untitled playlist" default title is erased.

On Mon, 3 Dec 2007, Keith Reedy wrote:

Hi folks,

To creat a playlist in itunes,

1 Press command-n while in itunes.

2 You will be ask for the name of your playlist, type the name in to this field and press enter.

You should find the new playlist listed in the lists of playlist.

Users can subscribe to this list by sending email to macvoiceover-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe' in the Subject field OR by logging into the Webinterface at //www.freelists.org/list/macvoiceover

--
Cheryl