[macvoiceover] Re: Copying text from mail

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 10:22:37 -0800

Hi Everett, mail, like safari, has no cursor, so what you have to do is
after interacting with the text in the message, and finding where you
would like to start selecting text, you need to press vo enter, which
will turn on voice over's start selecting mode, then use normal shift
down arrow key strokes to select the text you wantt, and after having
selected the text, turn off the select feature with vo enter again, and
copy with command c, so hope this helps you.
On Tue, 3 Feb 2009 23:47:13 -0400, E.J. Zufelt wrote:

Good evening,

Is there a way to copy text from a message that you are reading in the

Mail preview pane?

Thanks,
Everett

Marty