[macvoiceover] Re: Controling volume on Safari

  • From: Keith Reedy <keithreedy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 13:01:19 -0400

Lena,

The thing I do is have the Voiceover volume set very high and turn the system
volume down so if that happens they are about the same.  It is really easy to
turn the Voiceover volume down if you need to turn the system volume up.I
select the Voiceover volume with the vo keys-command right and left arrow keys
and once I find the volume I turn it up and down with the vo keys-up and down
arrow keys.

HTH.
Keith Reedy
keithreedy@xxxxxxxxxxxx