[macvoiceover] Re: Continued problems connecting bluetooth keyboard to iPad

  • From: Cheryl Homiak <cahomiak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 08:20:59 -0500

It's a good idea to either have two wireless keyboards or have a usb one along
with your wireless one. That way if anything goes wrong, for instance your
batteries going dead in the wireless and then not connecting right away when
you put the new ones in, you aren't left needing sighted help. I do have a usb
keyboard; it's not an Apple one but it would do in a pinch if something
happened to the wireless one. But I also have two wireless keyboards though
they are both the old kind. That's because I gave away two old minis to friends
and I gave one of them my usb Apple keyboard. Long involved story how I had two
of the ppc minis; one was actually my daughter's but we just used it for her
music (she has developmental disabilities) and now we use her NLS player for
her music.

--
Cheryl

Go beyond the Easter story this year;