[macvoiceover] Re: Connecting a 5.1 sound system to a Mac pro

  • From: "Robin Kipp" <robin.kipp@xxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 00:29:50 +0200

Hi Hank,
Sure, as soon as I get more info on that I will let the list know. Right
now, what I know is that all Macs come with an "optical out" jack which
allows to somehow connect a 5.1 speaker set and have full surround
quality, I have no idea how that works yet though. Will try to find more
info on this, maybe check out my closest Apple Store on Monday and see
if they have anything helpful for me.
Robin