[macvoiceover] Re: Chess on the Mac?

  • From: Dave Hunt <dave.hunt2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 14:50:38 -0400

You may already have the Chess game on your Mac; check your applications directory. The Chess game can be configured to speak its moves and accept spoken moves from you. I'm not sure about accessible board review. It's Chess against the computer.

Good Luck,

Dave

On Oct 24, 2008, at 10:38 PM, Mary Anne Lynskey wrote:

Did I read correctly that there is an accessible chess game wiht the Mac? If so, I'd be interested in more info about it. Is it against computer or is it an internet based game?

Thanks.  I'm still doing a lot of reading.

Mary Anne