[macvoiceover] Cheryl and all, iPhone and Voiceover.

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 10:28:41 -0400

I don't have an iPhone, but, I am getting a lot of feedback.

It works pretty much as advertised, it just works, even the compass, I think some one said walking directions, audio books.

Typing is a little different, but, it grows on you.

Texting, making calls, phone status and they are begining to find app store apps that work.

Sounds cool

Maybe I will have one, some day, but, not to day.