[macvoiceover] Re: Changing the timezone

  • From: "David Hoffman" <davidhoffman1965@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 15:40:12 -0800

Just a general or question - has anyone ever tried or had success doing a screen share with IChat to get some of these more complicated things done for the first time? You know, like the things with lots of steps? I suppose you have to trust the person you give access but apart from that, has anyone found this is a good way to learn new things?

just curious
thanks
David
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ray Foret jr" <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxx>