[macvoiceover] Changing Network Settings

  • From: Richie Gardenhire <rhire1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2010 13:51:51 -0800

Hi All, My son changed the network configurations on our router because somebody was trying to hack into our wireless network. It's now closed, and I know what the new password is, but am not sure where to put it. I tried using the Network Diagnostics settings, but I keep getting a "Failed" message. So I guess my question is, where do I put the password so that I can connect to the router? Both my machines are wireless, but since the configurations have changed, none of them connect wirelessly, except through the "closed" network he set up. Thanks in advance. Richie Gardenhire, Anchorage, Alaska. PS I'm using my Ethernet cable to connect my iMac for the moment, then when I'm finished there, I will hook up my Ethernet cable to my Mac Mini. The iMac, I'm not so much worried about; but I use my Mac Mini a lot, and I want to connect wirelessly through the Closed network.