[macvoiceover] Re: [Bulk] Re: Deleting with voiceover and the IPhone.

  • From: "Erin" <erinandspenser@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 14:22:52 -0600

Thanks very much.

From: "Ricardo Walker" <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, January 03, 2011 1:42 PM
To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Bulk] [macvoiceover] Re: Deleting with voiceover and the IPhone.

Hello,

To navigate through text you need to first set the rotor to the desired setting. For example moving by character through a document. To do this, put 2 fingers on the screen and turn them like if turning a knob on a radio. When you are on character or word, then swipe up with one finger to move back and one finger swipe down to move forward. Keep in mind the cursor on the iPhone behaves like it does on the Mac by default. So the placement of the cursor depends on the direction your moving. If your going back, the cursor will be to the left of the character or word. Moving forward, it will be to the right.

hth

Ricardo Walker
rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx
Twitter, Skype, and AIM: rwalker296
Google Voice: 1-646-450-2197

On Jan 3, 2011, at 12:35 PM, Erin wrote:

Does anyone know how to delete part of an email or text when you are at the beginning of the field?

I know how to do it at te end, you just hit delete, but I realized I messed up a word near the beginning and I didn't want to erase everything.

If there isn't a way to erase forward, then I'm sure there's a way to move to a certain word but I cant find it, help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks