[macvoiceover] Re: Broadcast audio editing apps

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 10:22:36 -0400

Hi,

You mean iLife 2009 version of garageband?  That was pretty accessible.  I
suggest paying the $15 to upgrade to Garageband 6 in the Mac Appstore though.
I have done some getting started with Garageband podcast that you can find in
the apple store by searching for my name, Ricardo Walker.  You can also find
the at my website which is written under my signature in this e-mail

hth

Ricardo Walker
ricardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Twitter:@apple2thecore