[macvoiceover] Re: BrailleNote mPower pairing with Mac

  • From: John Panarese <jpanarese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 13:14:45 -0400

     This is certainly possible.  In fact, I have used my BrailleNote 32 as a
Braille display and input device.  You need to first pair the Mac to the BN
from the BN side.  You should generate a pass key from the BN during the
process.  The, the Bluetooth connection dialog should come up on the Mac
automatically.  You then enter the pass code you set on the BN.  Once this is
done, you use VoiceOver Utility under the Braille Displays tab to actually get
the devices working together.

    I am being vague here, and I apologize, but I do not have the BN in front
of me and have a dentist appointment shortly.  If details are needed, please
let me know.

Take Care
John Panarese