[macvoiceover] Bragging/Blue Tooth Update

  • From: Chris Hofstader <cdh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 12:29:54 -0400

Hi,

I got a brandy new MacBook Pro 13 at our local Apple store. It's got 4 gb of RAM and is smoking fast. I needed one with a multi-touch trackpad for my presentation at ACB in Baltimore next week. So, I'm bragging as this little guy is really hot and the coolest computer I've ever owned.

After doing the typical installation stuff, though, I got the software update dialogue and said "yes" to doing all of it. The general software updated quickly but then came an Update Blue Tooth dialogue and I said to continue to do the install. The dialogue says that it will take a long time but I think it's been there for an hour or longer and nothing has changed. What have other people experienced with this process, does it take a really huge amount of time?

Happy Happy,
cdh