[macvoiceover] Bible study programs for Nicole,

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 20:43:49 -0400

Hi Nicole,

I have used MacSword for about 6 years now and it has really improved.

MacSword now has a new name, Eloquent.

MacSword, 2.0 I think, or, what ever the last version of MacSword and Eloquent
can be found at
www.macsword.com

The last version of MacSword is very usable with lots and lots of modules and
its free to all.

Eloquent is free also, with just as many modules, but, there is a problem with
setting up eloquent because the first screen that comes up after download and
install does not speak and makes it really hard to set up, but, once you get it
set up it works fine.  I am using both.

I have 2 new guides that will be ready as soon as I can get my hands on Lion.
1 is MacSword with SnowLeopard and Lion with Voiceover
and the other is, Eloquent with SnowLeopard and Lion with Voiceover.
Just as soon as I can finish them, I will have them on www.icanworkthisthing.com

These are really good programs.
Keith Reedy
Click the link below to download MP3's of Keith Reedy's music as a gift from
Bibles For The Blind.

http://biblesfortheblind.org/download_music.shtml

God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.  J Hudson Taylor.