[macvoiceover] Backing up Symbian contacts and calendar to Mac

  • From: Michael Busboom <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mac OSX & iPhone OS Accessibility <mac-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2010 17:20:38 +0200

Hello everyone,

Excuse the cross-posting, but I can't think of any other way to get the word out, and I really need an answer to this one.

I have a Nokia E61 that uses the Symbian operating system. Soon, I will be purchasing a new phone, an iPhone in all likelihood, and I'd like to transfer the contacts and calendar entries from the old phone to the new one. For archival purposes, I'd also like to have this information residing on my Mac as well.

Does anybody know of accessible software that would allow me to transfer my contacts and calendar entries to the Mac? Even if the software just handled the contacts, it would be a step in the right direction.

Thanks so much in advance,

Mike