[macvoiceover] Re: Audio books on the IPad

  • From: "Mary Otten" <maryotten@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 02 May 2011 10:42:08 -0700

Hi Lary,

Yes, Audible books can definitely be read on the IPad. I use the
audible app for that, but you can also use the IPod app or an app
called bookmark. The audible app lets you download books directly from
the audible website; no need to go through ITunes if you don't want to.
It is very convenient.

Mary