[macvoiceover] Re: Apple keyboard with numPad

You go girl.

Keith Reedy

On Aug 4, 2009, at 7:52 AM, Donna Goodin wrote:

It may just be a preference thing. The multi-key combinations really still bug me. Not as much as they used to, but if I had to name one thing that I don't like about the Mac right now, it's all the key-mashing. I think I'll be fine with just my macbook when travelling or away from home, but I figure that for daily home/work use, I might as well have numpad commander.
Best,
Donna

-----Original Message-----
From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, August 04, 2009 6:01 AM
To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [macvoiceover] Re: Apple keyboard with numPad

I may have said this before but I didn't have numpad commander for
several years before it came along and even now that it has, I use it
rarely and find the mac easy to use without it.

On Aug 4, 2009, at 3:24 AM, Donna Goodin wrote:

Russell,

Take this as newbie advice, but I think there is.  I got the MacBook
pro,
and plan to go to the Apple Store today in search of a keyboard with the
numpad.  If you have the numpad, you can use Numpad commander, which
allows
you to use the numpad keys as dedicated vo keys.  Though I haven't
used one,
I think this would make using a mac a lot easier.
Just my $.02