[macvoiceover] Re: Apple - iPhone - Accessibility

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 06:54:12 -0400

ah, I beg your pardon, but this answer is readily available at the apple IPhone site and the question has nothing what so ever to do with vo.

On Jun 9, 2009, at 4:01 AM, Marty Rimpau wrote:

Hi all, is att the only carrier that will work with the i-phone?  I had
heard about a carrier offering unlimited long distance around here
called metro pcs, and if I was going to get a cell phone, I might lean
towards a carrier like that.  It is a shame, and perhaps a lack of
understanding on my part, that all cell phones don't work with all cell
carriers.
On Tue, 9 Jun 2009 01:59:14 -0500 (CDT), Cheryl Homiak wrote:

Oh, I want to go play with one!!! The only problem is that if I go play

with one I may want to take one home which would mean changing
carriers.
But I do want to go see one.

--
Cheryl