[macvoiceover] Re: Apple Announces iPhone OS 4.0 Event for 08/April/2010-- The Mac-cessibility Network - News [Lioncourt.com]

  • From: Jeronimo Schöber <info@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 23:11:23 +0200

Hello Nicole,

I only disagree where Jaws is related since I'm an ex user of the product and I can speak from experience that there are just too many things I couldn't do with Jaws that I can do with Apple's screen reader.

Could you go into detail about this one? Because every single thing you might mention would inform me about a new possibility. I am using Jaws and right now I have more things that I can do with Jaws and can't do with voiceover. If this is gonna change I won't regret it!
Best regards
Jeronimo