[macvoiceover] Re: Apple Announces iPhone OS 4.0 Event for 08/April/2010-- The Mac-cessibility Network - News [Lioncourt.com]

  • From: Bryan Smart <bryansmart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 15:24:43 -0400

Yeh, but if they're using peoples' e-mail to advertise, they should be paying
for that privledge.

What-ever. No one there cares what I think about stuff like this, anyway.
*smile* I have seen Blackberrys do this, and I think that it is just as lame.
If I'm sending e-mail from a free mail account, then they can advertise in my
mail, since they're providing the mail free as an ad supported service. I
suppose I just think that Apple stuff should be a little more classy than that.

Bryan