[macvoiceover] Re: AppTrap

  • From: "ashley" <ash.cox@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 21:10:56 +0100

App trap runs in system prefurences. To use:

install it.
Go into system prfurences and click the app trap button. Then click "start app trap." You can also make it start when you login. Then, quit system prefurences, and move a app to trash. When an app is moved to trash, app trap will search for left-over files and give you the option to remove them. Use the table to select files, andthen click the remove button.

HTH

Ash
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ray Hazan" <ray.hazan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>