[macvoiceover] Re: App recommendation

  • From: ashley <ash.cox@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 20:02:11 +0000

yeah, lol, like the stupid combination audio jack, intel "hd" audio, no firewire port on macbook (only pro), only 2 usb ports on macbook macbook air and macbook pro...

o, and the price.

ash

Website:
http://www.ashleycox.co.uk
Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/ashleycox2
Blog160:
http://www.blog160.com

On 19/01/2011 18:33, Ricardo Walker wrote:
Hi,

I just bought moveaddict from the Mac app store for $1.99.  This app allows you
to cut and paste files and folders in your finder.  No fuss.  You can also
merge folders.  I think its a shame Apple hasn't already brought this to the OS
natively.  Its what, 2011?  Please Apple, can we get some of these basics out
of the way?  How about a computer with HDMI out besides the new Mac minis, and
Macs with blue ray players.  I love Apple but, they leave me shaking  my head
at the things their products don't do.

Ricardo Walker
rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx
Twitter, Skype, and AIM: rwalker296