[macvoiceover] App recommendation

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Macvoiceover list <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 13:33:02 -0500

Hi,

I just bought moveaddict from the Mac app store for $1.99.  This app allows you
to cut and paste files and folders in your finder.  No fuss.  You can also
merge folders.  I think its a shame Apple hasn't already brought this to the OS
natively.  Its what, 2011?  Please Apple, can we get some of these basics out
of the way?  How about a computer with HDMI out besides the new Mac minis, and
Macs with blue ray players.  I love Apple but, they leave me shaking  my head
at the things their products don't do.

Ricardo Walker
rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx
Twitter, Skype, and AIM: rwalker296