[macvoiceover] Anyway to download epub file using vo with Adobe digital editions?

  • From: Cheryl Homiak <cahomiak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 12:30:41 -0500

I'm uite aware that Adobe Digital Editions is not accessible with voiceover; it
isn't accessible in Windows either. But my assumption was that at least, given
a .acsm file, it would automatically download the epub file. It appears that
assumption was wrong since, after trying this in both OSes, I have no folder on
the Mac and an empty folder on Windows. I'm assuming that either something has
to be done the first time this app opens or something has to be done to okay
the actual download of the epub file. Does amnybody know if there's any way to
use any kind of keypress or anything on the Mac that will at least download the
epub file?

Tia.

--

Cheryl