[macvoiceover] Re: Another question: Open Office?

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 12:51:01 -0400

Hi Debbie,

You mite want to take a look at,
Using MAC applications with Voiceover Leopard adition.

You can find it along with other guides, helps and links
at,www.icanworkthisthing.com
under
MAC with Voiceover.

Keith Reedy

God gives His best to those who leave the Choice with Him.
J Hudson Taylor.

On Aug 22, 2009, at 12:34 PM, Debbie Crafts wrote:

Hi David,
Mostly, I need to be able to access some Word and Excell files from my Windows machines (and perhaps update them), and I undertstand this is possible with Open Office.

Thanks to all who have responded, I think I'll probably try it once I feel a bit mor confident with the interface and included software.

On Aug 21, 2009, at 7:28 AM, David Poehlman wrote:

what are you seeking to do? text edit for instance is a good tool for most needs. there are other tools out there that are better.

On Aug 21, 2009, at 6:26 AM, Debbie Crafts wrote:

Hello again,
Another question: a friend of mine who helped me acquire and set up the mini has recommended that I install Open Office. Before I go and download this large file, am wondering how accessible it is using VoiceOver.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Debbie Crafts
debbiecrafts@xxxxxxxxx

Debbie Crafts